Infections in respiratory tract are one of the most common reasons why people visit healthcare professionals1. However, as the symptoms and signs of many respiratory tract infections somewhat overlap, a swift diagnosis ensures the right treatment and minimal spread of the infection. Correct diagnosis also reduces unnecessary antibiotic prescribing.
Aidian offers a wide range of easy-to-use rapid tests for the detection of influenza, SARS-CoV-2, RSV, adenovirus, Strep A, and other respiratory infections. Both visually read tests and instrument read tests are available for the detection of various pathogens. In addition, instrument read tests for measuring concentration of CRP support right treatment decision.
Download our Respiratory tract infections -brochure to learn more about our product portfolio for the Nordics and contact us for more details.
- Respiratory tract infections (Finland)
- Respiratory tract infections (Sweden)
- Respiratory tract infections (Denmark)
- Respiratory tract infections (Norway)
- Finely CR, Chan DS, Garrison S, et al. What are the most common conditions in primary care? Canadian Family Physician 2018; 64, 832-840