New INR meter from iLine microsystems has now received the CE mark.
This modern meter is intended for professional healthcare, and it is used to quickly measure INR from patients in anticoagulation therapy.
The microINR Expert has an intuitive user interface and the data transfer is easy as the system can be easily connected to the patient information system.
Excellent microINR features for all microINR products:
- Easy sample application
- Small sample volume (3 µl)
- Build in quality control system
- Results in less than 1 min
- Rechargeable battery
- Individually packed test chips with room temperature storage
- Automatic lot ID, no chip code needed
New features for microINR Expert:
- Animated instructions to perform a test
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Capacitive high resolution touch screen
- Multiple connectivity options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- POCT1-2A communication protocol
New microINR Expert is available through Aidian in the Nordics.
You can find more information about microINR Expert from its product site: